From The East
News From Our Worshipful Master.  Click Here

Calendar
 See what is happening at your lodge! Click Here

Master's Message 09-2010
Written by Ian Courtney   

Master’s Message

Brothers,

I would like to offer my hand to all of our Wooster Brothers who, for whatever reason, have found themselves not attending lodge in recent years. We would love to see you back and now would be an excellent time to get reacquainted. We have a lot of new members and we would love to see some old friends return as well.

The Lodge is still looking for a brother who can take over the reins of position of chairman of the Temple Corp. The building needs some work and we could really use someone to organize this effort. We are not looking for someone who will be stuck with all the work, just someone who's willing to step up and help to organize the willing hands that are ready to make the work short. If you're interested, please contact me.

Finally, I would like to thank the numerous brothers who have bent over backwards to help me in my role as Master this year. Your assistance has been invaluable and I know that with many of you, I have asked more than I should have. You have all served as a reminder of precisely what the term brother truly means for the fraternity.

Fraternally,
Ian
Ian Courtney
Master